Thursday 14 May 2015

What travel means to me...


I've been thinking a lot lately about the direction of this blog, is it a lifestyle blog or a travel one? Should I be providing more advice about the every-day aspects of life abroad, specifically in Muscat? Or do I just carry on with my haphazard ramblings and see what happens?

Which brought me to the idea of travel in general and what it means to me, so here is my list:

…I get the opportunity to discover different ways people do life and the way they think about it.

…I get to act (and dress) like a tourist because really is there anything better than getting to act whichever way you want?

…It gives me the chance to make every moment a memory.

…For a short while, I can enjoy not being in control and living outside of my comfort zone.

…I get a reminder that there really is Life outside the M25.

…I get the constant opportunity to learn and grow.

So tell me, what does travel mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin