Tuesday 7 April 2015

Favourite things: March

Taking inspiration from Heather over at The Duncan Adventures I thought I would share my favourite things about the month of March.

So in no particular order...
1. Trevor Noah in Muscat
To say we were excited that Trevor Noah was coming to Muscat and that we had tickets to watch his show is an understatement. It was fantastic. I came home with my cheeks aching from laughing. You can read more about it, here.

2. Boat trip to Daymaniyat Island
As part of our "enjoy the outdoors before the summer starts" trips we visited Daymaniyat Island as part of a larger group of friends. The day was relaxed and it was nice to do something a little more unusual for a day trip. You can read more about it, here

3. Naturalizer shoes
My favourite fashion find in the Middle East by far has been this brand of shoes. They are so comfortable (and so expensive too, but let's ignore that). To save my feet and the rest of my body a lifetime of pain I try to minimize the use of flip flops and decided to invest in more supportive shoes that would crossover as work and weekend shoes. The styles don't seem to change that often, and most of them might not be considered that stylish, but there are a few classics in there and they are supremely comfortable. You can find the store in Muscat Grand Mall.

4. The Miniaturist
This is my current book club read  kept me very much hooked in March. I'm not 100% sure I liked it, but it is a story that keeps you sucked in.

I have my aunt, cousin, mum and dad visiting throughout April, so I am looking forward to lots of quality family time and showing them the sights and sounds of Muscat, which reminds me to ask, what are your must see places? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin