Thursday 19 February 2015

New look



On both my blogs (the other is a beauty one if you didn't know) I have always wanted a fresh, clean look. I had a bad experience with a designer in the past and it put me off so I got by with the little amount of coding I knew and whatever tutorials I could find online. It was never perfect, but it did the job. 

Then I was browsing google looking for templates and came across the most perfect one. I'm the type of person that doesn't make rash purchases so I sat on it for a few days, asking myself the usual "do I really need it" question. 

I couldn't stop thinking about it (my usual signal that I really want something) so I finally made the purchase and installed it immediately. I was so excited to do it that I didn't consider all the details (that and it was 11pm and I needed to wake up for work the next day), so there are tweaks to be done, but otherwise welcome to the new Life Outside The M25! I hope you like it. 

The design now has that crispness I have always wanted, and I hope that you find it user friendly too. I know on mobile it looks much better than it ever has. A refresh is always good and I am now considering updating my beauty blog too, since it has been massively neglected since moving to Oman. There is nothing quite like a new blog to motivate yourself; when it comes to blogging anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin